If you want us to contact you and discuss the details of your project, just submit your request online.
1. Social network. The web version is available at the link. IOS and Android applications are not yet published in the market, but we can show the history of changes in the source code, as well as run a demo version on our devices.
- pick cover photo- the ability to set the cover for the album;
- share - a simple repost to my wall;
- "more / hide" - the ability to see other ulbums and photos like in FB ("Roman's photos header");
- album details - make a page with an album details;
- edit photo - make it possible to edit the description of the photo;
- move "notifications" to lower bar menu and when it comes - we should show the badge with the number of new notifications (works already, need a badge);
- need the ability to upload several photos into the album and on the wall.
- button "create event" (inside the group) for mobile site ver. and ios;
- public or private for event and some indicator on the cover of the event.
Make a page for a specific event. The design is already ready, but I will describe in more detail in the next news.
2. The application for the books exchange. The IOS application has not yet been published, but we can show the history of changes in the source code, as well as run a demo version on our devices.
- a book-page;
- restaurant page;
- the calendar.
3. Web application for a recruiting company. The web version is available at the link.
We have done a huge piece of report generation work for employees and clients. The report shows us the time worked of employees and clients (depends on whom we are reporting on) with details on the type of work. The next step is to add to the report the amount to payroll ("payments to employees") and the amount of the invoice ("invoices for clients"), including all goverment taxes.